PROCEDURE FOR SCREENING/REGISTRATION: 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION
You are welcome to Benue State University, Makurdi.
To enable you settle down quickly, you are requested to strictly adhere to the following steps in the checking of admission status, acceptance, screening, and registration process:
1. Proceed to the designated Banks within Benue State and pay a non refundable admission checking fee of N400 and obtain a receipt with a pin. The designated Banks are: Fidelity Bank Plc, Mainstreet Bank Plc, Oceanic Bank Nig Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc, Unity Bank, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, First Bank of Nigerian Plc and Zenith Bank Plc.
2. To check admission, visit the BSU website on www.bsum.edu.ng and click on check admission status under the BSU portal section. Enter your JAMB Registration or Application number and submit. Print details if successful.
3. Successful applicants are requested to proceed to the designated Banks listed above and pay a non refundable acceptance fee of N5, 500.00 using their JAMB registration or application number. Obtain a Bank print out with a pin number.
4. Successful applicants who have accepted their admission MUST complete and submit on-line the Pre-Registration form and print a copy for submission to the Academic Office before printing the Admission Letter / Screening forms.
5. The screening and registration of fresh candidates begins on Monday, 10th December, 2012; while returning students shall resume on the 5th January, 2013, to commence registration on the 7th January, 2013.
6. Proceed to your Faculty, present your original academic certificates, admission checking / acceptance fee receipts, admission letter, and screening forms for screening.
Payment details and the date of screening / registration will be released later...