This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Benue State University (BSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session that admissions into undergraduate programmes of the University for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released.
2. Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU website www.bsum.edu.ng by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment platform under the “Admissions” link
3. Candidates who have successfully paid should go back to the BSU website under Admissions and click on “Check Admission Status” to confirm their admission.
4. Successful candidates are required to proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
5. Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
6. Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter and proceed to pay the appropriate user charges for the courses admitted.
7. Candidates who have paid the appropriate user charges should wait for further directives from the University.
8. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment. They include; Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, First City Monument Bank Limited, Citibank Nigeria Limited, Heritage Banking Company Limited, Keystone Bank Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc, Standard Chartered, Wema Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, ECO Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Sterling Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc, Unity Bank Plc, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, and Polaris Bank Plc.
Candidates are to visit any ATM terminal with their ATM card and do the following:
Candidates are to visit the Quickteller section on the Payment Reference page generated after verification and click the link “Pay on www.quickteller.com” to do the following:
Please, Candidates who have not used Quickteller before would need to sign up first before handling the transactions option in “d” above. Candidates who have applied for courses (outside College of Health Sciences) may wish to directly open website www.quickteller.com/bsum and pay as above. While those who have applied for courses in the College of Health Sciences can also visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu) to pay.