1. The Benue State University has conducted and concluded the 2020/2021 admission exercise in line with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s (JAMB) policy as approved by the Federal Ministry of Education and other relevant Regulatory Bodies in Quota Regulated Programmes.
2. In line with the new policy, all admissions are conducted on the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS). Candidates who are proposed by the University in both programmes applied for or proposed change from their preferred choices as a result of the inability to accommodate them in quota-regulated programmes (MBBS, LL. B, BN. Nursing Science & Radiography and Radiation Science) are to accept or reject their new offer on JAMB portal (CAPS) to enable JAMB process their admission status to conclusion.
3. The implication of the above process is that both emails and mobile contacts supplied by candidates at the point of JAMB registration must remain active to enable them receive/access notification of their admission status from JAMB for necessary actionable obligation.
4. Consequent upon the above and the noticeable challenges being experienced by candidates with the new policy/procedure, the University has harvested and populated its website with a list of all candidates who are yet to:
5. The import of the above is to request candidates who applied to BSU for admission in the 2020/2021 academic session and are yet to know their status to proceed to check on both CAPS and BSU website to ascertain same.
6. Notice is therefore given to all candidates who fall in categories (4) i – iii above as follow:
7. Candidates have one (1) week from the date of this publication to avail themselves this opportunity to complete their admission process.